When you choose your domain name extension, you can be sure of one thing: ".COM" is still the BEST and here are a few reasons why:
1. Well, ".COM" is the most familiar and easiest to remember.
2. ".COM" are the majority! 42% of websites use a .COM domain name. Source: https://domainnamestat.com/statistics/tld/others
3. Most people will assume your website ends in ".COM"
4. Owning ".COM" gives credibility to your Brand Name.
5. Owning ".COM" implies you are established.
6. Search engine may sometime favor .com over other extenssions
7. Still today, over three decades after the .com launch all major brands, investors and companies alike continue to pay large amounts of money to purchase premium .COM domain names.
Our expert advice: Go with .com. If that’s taken, you are be better off brainstorming a new domain name. And please! – Avoid and run from those weird extensions like ".rocks", ".ninja", “.pizza” and so on.